Brighten your home, reduce energy costs, and keep maintenance to a minimum with our plantation shutters. Our closed-cell composite technology offers superior strength to shutters that won’t warp, dent or chip. Call today for an in-home consultation from one of our window experts, 727-334-7435.
What are the benefits of installing shutters in your home?
- Attractive addition to your home. You won’t need to worry about any additional window coverings when your windows and doors have shutters installed.
- Reduce your energy costs. Owning a home in Florida can mean high energy bills when your air conditioner is running nearly year-round. Plantation shutters can help to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer during the winter.
- Easy to maintain. While some window treatments can be more time intensive to clean and maintain, shutters simply need a cloth to wipe down each side. You’ll save time with easy maintenance with these window treatments.
- Increase the value of your home. Did you know plantation shutters are the only window coverings guaranteed to add equity to your homes value? We know your home is probably your largest asset, and we want to help you increase its value.
- Child and pet safety. Since shutters don’t have cords or strings, they are among the safest window coverings available for your home. You’ll breathe easy knowing your children and pets are protected from hazards associated with corded window coverings.
What are the benefits of shutters? Shutters, whatever style, color or kind they may be, are sought after for many reasons. The two most common reasons for shutters are light control and privacy for each individual room, plus they look very elegant. At Castle Windows & Doors we have a wide selection of Shutters in Clearwater to choose from. Call today for a free consultation.